Friday, July 2, 2010

One month down....

5 more to go! You know 5 months really isn't long at all. On my "donut of mysery" it says the remaining time is only 21 weeks.. that seems like nothing! I can't wait till it's only like a few days... I can't wait till it's time to buy my plane ticket back to Jax to greet him! Ugh... I get excited just thinking about it. It'll come quick I know it.

So I've kinda started with my bow-tique. :) I've made about 5 bows and a flower clippie. Just for starters, I just today ordered the rest of the supplies I'll need. So hopefully it gets here soon so I can really start. And people are already liking them also. My cousin sort of advertised me on Facebook and a few girls were asking about them and when I will start selling. So I already have some interested customers. I'm sure it'll take me a while to be very good at it, but the ones I've made are pretty good for beginner bows. So I'm excited about that, and this thing all coming together. Hopefully I can make this money back that I spent for everything. :S Hopefully Mark won't have a shitfit about it, he shouldn't though! I told him all about this and that when we get paid all I want is to buy my bow stuff and that's it, I wouldn't spend any money on myself for clothes or anything. So he better not be!

I can't wait to go to Illinois next week. One week left, wow. I finally get to see my grandpa, been 2 years, and him and grandma Andy and Jessica will all get to meet Joseph for the first time. It's exciting. Everyone adores him. Jessica can't wait to meet him. And it's just so relaxing there, I love being there. You sort of feel like you have no worries. Idk, at least I did last time I was there, but then again I will still only 18 and pretty much didn't really have very many worries. So yea... I guess that's not accurate. But it will be fun anyway.

Well, let's see what Mark yells at me about tomorrow. :) Just kidding. I hope he calls cuz he didn't call today. I love him, I miss him. :( Come home!!!

No comments: