Saturday, July 3, 2010

I hate thinking of titles... :S

Lately I have been thinking about what we are going to do when he gets back and we go back to Jacksonville. I would love to be able to get a house instead of an apartment. I hate having no space and, sometimes, little privacy, and not having a backyard or my own parking space. Just little things, but also the fact that some houses have even cheaper monthly payments than an apartment! And they still look really cute. I was looking on hotpads a while ago, first for rent, then I decided to switch it to sales. I found such a cute house in the Argyle Forest area, which I like, for sale that is only $512 a month. It's a 2 bedroom 2 bath and 1040 sq feet. I realize that by the time we get back there that there is a small chance it will still be available, but at least I am seeing that there is some opportunity there. And I think I will continue to keep an eye on that area, and as the time gets closer I will start trying to make a decision. I need to talk to Mark about this first of course, but I think it's a good idea. I need to talk to my mom about it also, I need more information on how to go about buying a home. And then I can determine how long I will need to go back home when he gets back to look at the house(s) and make a decision and start doing paperwork.

I really hope we can get a home. At first I was just wanting to rent a home, mainly because we don't know how long we will be in Jacksonville. But Mark was saying if we get a home he would want to buy because he doesn't like the fact of paying for something that we will never own. Which makes sense, but at the same time we will never own it completely anyway. It's going to be our first home, you never stay in your first home forever, plus I don't want to live in Florida forever. I want to come back home to Texas. So yea, it's going to require a lot of thinking and communication, but I think it's a good idea.

So I have GOT to start getting this weight off, like seriously. I would love to lose at least 50 lbs by the time he comes home. I know when you think 50 lbs in 5 months it sounds impossible. But I just have a hard time seeing it as being impossible. When you break it down, there is about 4.5 to 5 weeks in a month. So that would make it about 2-3 pounds a week. Making it around 10 lbs a month, and to me that just doesn't sound that bad. It just takes a lot of discipline and hard work. Which is not easy for me, but I guess even if I don't reach 50 lbs, even 30 would be good enough for me. I won't stop there of course because either way I still need to lose to get to what I want to be. I just have to do it!!!!

I don't have much more to say since I was just here yesterday. Ciao.

No comments: