Saturday, July 10, 2010

Remember when......

Tomorrow morning we are leaving to Illinois. I SHOULD be sleeping by now, especially since I am in charge of driving most of the way. But of course I can never fall asleep early anymore. I just can't wait to get there, it's going to be very nice. I love being there, no worries.

I haven't talked to Mark since Tuesday, I miss him so much. I just can't wait for this deployment to be over already. I want him back. I still don't even know if he got his package yet. I just miss his smell, and I miss our stupid arguments, and I miss picking up after him, and I miss his mirror messages after he takes a shower :), I miss his kisses, and I miss seeing him with Joseph, I miss sleeping with him every night, and waiting for his call that he's ready to be picked up from work, and every time he worked so hard to cook a good dinner when he was off, I miss his jokes, and seeing him play with Lucy around the apartment, and I miss his hugs. :( I better stop, I might start crying. At least I get to see him everyday in this beautiful son of ours, who looks just like his daddy. I can't wait to see him again. For now I just can't wait to talk to him again. Sometimes when we go a few days without talking it feels like months. .........I love you so much Mark. :(



Well Joseph just woke up crying.. he wants me to come lay down with him, so I better get to it. < 3

No comments: