Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My tattoo won't stop itching....

I finally got my little booger down for a nap, so now I can update. So my 4th of July was pretty fun. Well the whole first part of the day, I did what I normally do; I just sat around the house most of the day. Then Priscilla invited me to go with her and her brother to Sea World for the fireworks show. So me and Joey went. I invited Veronica also because she was gonna be the only one home that night all bored. I was free for military but I thought I was gonna have to pay for her, come to find out I could get her in free also. That was awesome. We went pretty late so we didn't get to do a whole lot. We got on the Great White and I mustered up some courage and got on the Steel Eel. I wasn't even thinking about it, then once the ride started I was freaking out. Ha.. I'm such a puss. It wasn't horrible, I've been on it before but I was so scared. Ugh I just hate that feeling. Anyway, then we waited for the fireworks to start, it was a nice show. Then it was a bitch getting out of there and getting out of the parking lot. Nice night.

Mark still hasn't gotten his package. Well as of yesterday at least. I hope he gets it today. I really can't wait to be able to start talking to him. Well as long as he actually uses it.

I NEED to get Joey's shots, crap. I'm like a month late. I'm gonna go tomorrow for sure.

I also need to start getting stuff ready for our Illinois trip. I mean I guess I can get all the packing done the day before. We don't need that much stuff. But I need to use my WIC and go get all my formula. Blah... I don't think I have much to talk about. I'm bored.

No comments: