Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear deployment, you freakin suck.....

Well I hadn't talked to Mark since tuesday. He wasn't able to call for 3 days until today, and what did we do the whole time we talked, BOTH TIMES, argue!!! Ugh, it was bullshit. I got a tattoo tuesday, which he knew I had been planning to get since months ago, but since I didn't tell him I was getting it THAT DAY while I was talking to him, I was in the wrong. Which, I didn't know I was getting it that day until later on when I found out it was the only day the girl could do it. And I understand why he was upset, but it ruined our whole day of talking to eachother. All we did was argue, and he made me seem like a bitch, not having to do with the tattoo situation, just for other things. And that made me so mad. Then he threw in how everyone else thinks I'm so mean too, not just him. Well he needs to really stop doing things like that. He does that a lot. Just because you're mad at me don't bring other people into it. Blah, today just sucked very bad. That's all.

Anyway, I did get my tattoo. One of my tattoos that I am getting while I'm home. It came out so pretty. It is a cherry blossom tree with the word LOVE written underneath. I love it so much! And it was only 40 bucks! I can't wait to get my other one.

Also, I'm so excited. I made a plan for myself. I am going to start making bows and headbands and little beanies and stuff like for little girls. I have never tried making them before but on payday I am going to buy some of the supplies and just test it out and see if it's as easy as it looks. I looked up and saved a bunch of tutorials on youtube, so I have that. Then I'm going to sell them online and maybe see if people at my mom's work have babies or know anyone with babies. I can't wait. Hopefully I get some good profit from doing that. And they are so freakin cute so since I love hair accessories I will probably keep a few of them for myself. :)

Well I better go, Joey is being crazy right now. Bed time. Ciao. <3

No comments: