Thursday, July 29, 2010

I could really use a wish right now.....

A lot has gone down since I was last here. Illinois was fun... the ride to and from definitely wasn't, but actually being there was nice. I was happy to see my grandpa and grandma and also Bea and Jessica. I was so proud of my Joey the whole time, he did so well. He also started getting his first tooth while we were there. He is now getting his 2nd, right next to that one. So cute!

We came back home and I had decided that I was for sure going to move in with Priscilla because I couldn't take it anymore, being around my mom and her problems and all of the drama going on the in the house. I didn't have my set day yet but I knew I wanted to soon. Well within the first week my mom messed up bad enough to make me leave. Too much to explain but I am done with it all. I have pretty much completely cut my dad out of my life. I want nothing to do with him ever, don't want to talk to him, don't want to see him, nothing. And I'm fine with it right now, I can live without him. So I came to stay with Priscilla, and so far I like it here. It's a little hard keeping Joey out of trouble, he's becoming so mischievous now.

Mark is in Africa now. He is still able to call me pretty often which I am happy about. I miss him so much. :(

Oh yea! I was FINALLY able to register for my classes. I'm so excited. At least my financial aid should be a little extra money for me. I am going to take Intermediate Algebra, Introduction to Sociology, General Psychology, and Elementary Spanish. Math and Sociology will be in class and the other 2 I am taking online. I hope I can do it! I hope I'm not overdoing it. Wish me luck!!!

Oh and Jennifer's sister has found a good job she wants to take, so I will be her official babysitter starting next week. Her mom is going to be paying me. It will be $150 a week for the first 2 weeks which is her training, and then $120 a week after that. I can't wait.. more extra moneys :). I hate waking up but that's not a big deal, I have to do it so whatever.

Well that's whats been going on lately. Hopefully things with my mom get a little better, counseling starts next week so I have that to look forward to as well. Ciao.

No comments: