Monday, August 9, 2010

I left you with one promise

The last few days have been swell, for the most part. Mark and I had a little trouble along the way but it's over with for now. He is VERY adamant about me getting some of this weight off. And I am for sure but I don't want him to be nagging me about it. It makes me feel like crap. But whatever. I have now REALLY started doing it. I've been working out at home a lot and I got Joey's forward facing stroller so I get to start using that now and taking him to the duck pond. Cilla said 3 times around the duck pond is a mile so if I did about 4 miles there and then to and from her house is a mile in all so that will be 5 miles! I'm excited to start that. I was going to go walking today but by the time I finished my dinner it was already getting close to getting dark and I don't want to walk in the dark alone. Oh yea and I started my diet up again. Today was day 1 and so far I feel great. I feel a little hungry right now but I can deal. I have drank a lot of water already and will drink one more bottle before I go to sleep tonight. I can't wait to see what results I have at the end of the week. Hopefully this diet works as good as it did the last time I did it. But I worked out a lot a lot that time, so I need to for sure get my working out in.

I got my financial aid stuff situated as well. I am so happy this is coming together and school is getting closer. My financial aid was a little off from a fee that shouldn't have been there. With that fee I would have probably gotten about 100 or so back after my classes got paid for. But I fixed it all today and if I am seeing correctly I should get almost 2000 back after classes are paid. I don't want to count on that though so I am saying at least 1000. But checks get mailed out this Friday so we'll see. That would be AWESOME, whether it's 1000 or 2000, both would be so nice. Classes start in 2 weeks. I can't wait!

Well, a lot has also been going on with my dad. Not involving me but just a lot of bull. I am so tired of him, he doesn't care about anyone but himself and his bitch. I hope they both get what they deserve. He is a very pathetic person to pick his whore over his kids. I hate him and could care less what happens to him at this point. If he EVER decides to finally try to sit and have a long talk with me and get everything out and let me get everything out to him, maybe I can forgive him, but right now he could go on with his life and I'll go on with mine, without each other. It does make me sad, I don't want him in my life, but I do at the same time. He's my dad, but I don't choose to call him my dad anymore, he doesn't deserve to be my dad. I deserve a much better dad than that. A dad doesn't do what he did, he doesn't mistreat his childrens' mother the way he did. He doesn't deserve the title of dad.

That's all. ... this suddenly turned into an angry journal. Oh well.

No comments: