Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear Deployment, I hate you....

Well, the title explains it all. Daddy is now on deployment, and it sucks! But we are getting through. It was hard to say goodbye, but I don't feel that sad. I guess because I know 6 months is a breeze. I just hope that everything goes well during the 6 months and nothing happens to jeopardize our marriage. I trust him, but there's always that little worry in the back of your mind that something can happen. So far he says he likes it. He has been working and then working out after work everyday. That's good for him I guess it keeps him busy, I just don't want him to overwork himself. I need to start going to the gym.. I need to stop saying I need to go and just go. But I don't really know how much I will have pay at the initial activation. So.. now I just wait until the 15th and I will finally get a membership, no more excuses, I promise! I refuse to look the same way I looked when he left when he gets back. I want him to come home and be proud of the wife that is there to welcome him home.

Anyway, little Joseph is getting so big. He actually came home 2 days after my last post. He is 6 months now.. I can't believe it! My little man is growing up too fast, :). Daddy misses him so much. I can't wait until he can get a laptop and use skype so he can see him. Well, I am really going to keep up with this now because I am turning this into my deployment journal. So I'll be back soon.

We love you and miss you!

No comments: