Friday, June 11, 2010

It's on!

Well I woke up to a "She's Everything" by Brad Paisley playing on my phone. Guess that what that meant.... Mark was my wake up call!! That was so nice to hear his voice, especially since I didn't get a call yesterday. He promised he would call me tonight (well it will be about 5pm here, but midnight for him) to say goodnight. He told me about his day yesterday and how they went out in the town of Catania. He said that the people there drive very crazy. There are basically no rules people just do what they please. And no cops to stop them. Which kind of scares me, hopefully he doesn't get hurt driving around out there. Anyway, he likes it, I can't wait till he gets his camera and laptop so he can send me pictures. I want to see how it is there. He said the base is close to a volcano, apparently you can see it from there, and you can even see smoke coming out of it. That's awesome.

I just signed up online a few minutes ago for Planet Fitness. I need to stop putting it off. So I got my membership now, and I want to start today. I can ask my grandma to watch the baby. I hate leaving him so whenever I do go I think I'm gonna give myself an hour maybe hour and a half each time. Which will go by fast. I don't want to be apart from him very long ever. I end up missing him too much even though initially I feel like it's good to have a break, I just can't do it for long. :) Love that little boy of mine! Well, just wanted to update on that. My 5 month weight loss journey begins today! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: