Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 7::

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you. Well I can't just choose one so, I'm sure you know who my 2 people will be.

First, the love of my life...

We met at the end of 9th grade and have been inseparable since. He taught me what it's like to really love someone for who they are. He didn't have the best life, he couldn't buy me what I wanted, he didn't have a car to take me on dates or drive me home, he didn't even have a great paying job. But none of that mattered to me. I loved him for him, all the way through. He has stuck with me this long and I am grateful for that. He is someone I can trust and depend on always, and I know that he will never let me down. Now that we are older he has turned his life into something and he not only did it for himself, but for us. I remember him telling me that, when I was so upset that he joined the Navy, he told me "I am doing this for us." I can't believe someone could really love me as much as he does. We have come so far and I love where we are and the life we have together, and the life we CREATED together. I love you markypoo < 3.

Next, is the second love of my life :). If it wasn't for the above, he wouldn't even be here.

This little boy has changed my life so much. I feel like I have grown up a ton in the last year. From finding out I was pregnant, to finding out there were complications, to finally seeing him with my own eyes, it really made me realize that life is too short and you can't dwell on things. We are lucky that he recovered as quickly as he did, or that he even recovered at all. I hate to say that, but it has happened. I am so grateful that my little boy survived and was a tough one and stuck around to make his mommy and daddy the proudest people in the world. Everything I do now and have planned for my future is not only for me, but for him as well. I want him to be able to say that my world not only revolved around him, but that I made the best of my future so that he could have the best life. I love this boy more than words could ever possibly explain. He is my whole life and I hope he always knows that. I love you little munchkin! < 3

No comments: