Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 17::

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

Right now that would without a doubt be my hubby. I would want to see exactly what he does everyday, and to see how Africa is. :) It would be very interesting. I would want to see how he works and spends his time when he isn't working.. because there is nothing to do there. But most of all I would want to switch with him so that he could, for at least one day, see his baby boy after all this time. So he could spend that whole day with him getting to know him since he's grown and do everything he hasn't been able to do with him so far and see everything about him that he hasn't been able to. That would be the best anniversary gift I could give him, if it were possible. And now I really wish it was. We can't wait for you to come home daddy! < 3

No comments: