Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 23::

Something you crave for a lot...

Candy.




I am not in the mood to explain right now. I just love it. Anyway, I'm in deep shit. I lost our freaking bank card. I went to eat with my sister, paid with it and stuck it in my pocket until I got Joey in the car, took her back to school, then went to HEB to get a few things and couldn't find it. I had forgot to put it back in my purse once I got in the car before. And now it's gone. I have no idea what could have happened to it. This sucks. And the bank won't let me call and cancel the card because my name isn't on the account. Ugh he should have freakin gave me the power of attorney before he left. Damnit. Just in case anything ever happens. Everyone kept telling him to do that but no. So now I just have to wait until he gets my email and calls and cancels it. Hopefully no one has used it by then. Crap!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: