Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 24::

A letter to your parents-

First of all - I found the card! haha. That was a huge relief. Thank goodness!!!!


Mk....

Dear mom,
I hope you know that no matter what, I love you and appreciate everything you have ever done. Now that I am older I understand so much more. There are still things that I think you can change or work on, but overall you do the best job you can as a mom. I know that this whole ordeal with dad has been tough on you, and I am so sorry that you had to go through this, but hopefully in the end it will make you a much stronger woman. I am proud of you. I love you to death. < 3


Dear dad,
I have already written a letter to you recently, so there isn't a whole lot to say at this time. I still love you no matter what, and I hope that we can be ok at some point. I will always remember the days when I was "daddy's girl", just like your shirt says. :) I love you so much, that's all I can really say. Through all of this, you are still my dad, and I love you. < 3

No comments: