Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 1::

A recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts.... eek I hope I can make it to 15.





1 - I am a Navy wife.
2 - My favorite color is always changing. I don't think I really have one favorite color, it's usually a mix of colors that I like together or something.
3 - I have an amazing little boy who makes me smile every day.
4 - I am addicted to the computer, even though I usually have nothing to do on it most of the time.
5 - I am actually excited to be back in school.
6 - My favorite food is probably hot cheetos.
7 - I also freakin love candy.
8 - Mark and I have been together for over 6 years now, I think it was meant to be. <3
9 - I plan to have at least 1 more child, and I am hoping it is a girl, but if not then I will try one more time. :)
10 - I love scary movies but I hate being scared.
11 - I hate bugs, no matter what they are, especially if it is flying.
12 - I plan on being a better wife when we get back into our own lives in Jacksonville.
13 - I don't have many friends, but of the few that are closest to me, I would never trade them for the world.
14 - I am very determined when it comes to carrying out my goals for the future.
15 - I prefer being an adult to a teenager, but there are still times that I wish life didn't come with so many responsibilities.

No comments: