Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's a fuel to the fire that should never burn

School starts in just over a week.. how exciting. I bought some of my school supplies and a few of my books already. I also found out I got an easy Spanish teacher so that's very much a relief. :)

So far my diet is going pretty well. Not really moving as fast as I'd like but I'm also not pushing myself AS hard as I did in the past. I have still lost and I'm ok with the progress I have so far. I haven't been very hungry at all lately either, which makes me feel happy. I hope it continues.

I can't even concentrate. Veronica has gotten me in love with this guy's voice, Jonny Craig. She listens to him a lot and I've always been interested but never actually sat down and listened. So I finally downloaded the cd, and I love it. It's pretty addicting.

I finally decided it was time to stop putting my feelings on hold for my dad, and emailed him. It was a very long and in depth letter. I got everything out that I have been wanting to say to him. I was waiting for him to finally come to me so I could do it but he never did. And it wasn't good for me holding it in for so long, it was constantly eating at me, all my feelings that I wanted him to know. So I had to do it. At the end I said not to respond to me by email, and that if this was really important to him he will come to me the right way to get things right with me again. I also warned him that even if he does, I still may not be able to forgive right away, but I will respect him for finally coming to me. It will definitely take me a long time to let this go.

Ugh.. I need to find a damn counselor already.

I guess I'm done.. having lunch with Mari in a bit. Subway.. yay!

1 comment:

Stevie & Olivia said...

Hey it's stevie noticed u had a blog thought i would add u to mine i have one to only i just started..