Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 28::

A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?


Last year after my baby shower in October.

A little over a week ago at our OP Love photo shoot.


The difference between then and now.... well the most obvious is that this time last year I was pregnant for the first time with my little one. And now I am the mother of an almost 1 year old. It is so crazy to believe how much a year changes things. Another thing is, I was definitely happy last year. Things were going very well and we were preparing for out baby, but financially it was a little tough still. Now I am pretty much very close to the happiest I have ever been in life. I have the most precious little boy in the world, the most wonderful loving husband in the world, and we are doing so much better now. I am finally back in school and loving it. We are better off financially now. And we are almost through with our first deployment. I am so grateful for my life right now.

No comments: